The cool autumn air is here, the leaves are changing, and it’s time for scarves! It seems like we were just celebrating Catie and Brandon’s June wedding with 92 degree heat and full sunshine!
The girls started getting ready at the ceremony site, Como Falls. After hair, makeup, and mimosas it was time for Catie and Brandon to see each other for the very first time. The moment was private and precious and gave the couple a chance to be together before they said their vows.
The outdoor ceremony was sunny and gorgeous and oh-so hot! After the I-do’s we took photos in the shade and traveled to a few of the couple’s favorite bars. We arrived at the beautifully decorated reception hall, and it was time to party. The couple visited and danced with all of their closest family and friends. As cliche as it sounds, it was the perfect ending to a great day.
- Dress: Mestads – Rochester, MN
- Hair: Jenn Gulbranson – Stratford Salon
- Suits: Main Attractions – Caledonia, MN
- Floral: Mary Ann’s – Caledonia, MN
- Ceremony: Como Falls
- Reception: Caledonia Community Center
- DJ: Outback Entertainment
- Catering: Rose Doering
- Cake: Jessica Fretty
- Transportation: Ready Bus – La Crescent, MN