Custom Luxury Wedding Album
Today I want to talk all about Megan & Carson’s brand new wedding album! I finished off 2020 strong with their November wedding in western Wisconsin. I was already dreaming of their final album design as I photographed each part of their day. It was so fun to bring it to life!
When the newlyweds met with me for their big reveal session, they were totally thrilled with their images! Their faces lit up as they watched the slideshow that brought back so many happy moments from the wedding day. They immediately knew they wanted a custom album to show off all their favorite memories. 🙂
Go big or go home, right? Megan and Carson selected the 12×12 leather option with 50 spreads! It’s a glorious, massive, and beautiful piece of art! They showed me their absolute favorite images and trusted me to fill in the rest. When my clients put trust in me, they are never disappointed. I really pride myself on my design skill and workmanship.
Just scroll down to see a peek into the album. If you want to see more images from the wedding, visit their blog post here.
- Ceremony Venue: English Lutheran Church
- Reception Venue: Justin Trails Resort – The Studio
- Bride’s Dress: Charlotte’s Bridal
- Bride’s Shoes: Blue by Betsey Johnson
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
- Menswear: JCPenney
- Florist: Cindy’s Wedding Designs
- Hair Stylist: Hair by Kristin at Nourish Hair Salon
- Makeup: Makeup by Brooke Weber
- Rings: Arthur’s Jewelers
- Invitations: Minty Paperie Shop
- Cake: Linda’s Bakery
- Photography: Emily Jean Photography